Inspire Limited is is proud to present the first system that manages both catering, events and hotel rooms in one system that was specifically designed to meet the special needs and requests of the hotel's Banqueting department.
Optima Events works under open architecture and is built as a module inside the Optima PMS. The software module handles the processes of catering, banqueting, events and conferences in full integration with all the regular functions of the Optima Property Management System. The exceptionality of this module is the full integration between room reservations, meals and conference rooms included in one congress booking.
Hotel managers and banqueting managers of various types of hotels were involved in the process of creating Optima Events while focus teams issued deep researches in order to reach a match to the specific needs of the hotel's banqueting department, which are not always the same as other catering services.
The combination of Hotel management system and a catering system includes numerous of advantages:
- Combination of hotel rooms and conference rooms in one reservation.
- Management of one folio per congress that includes all the components of the congress (hotel rooms, conference rooms, banqueting halls, meals, accessories)
- Ability to book hotel rooms, conference rooms and banqueting halls in one system by one hotel employee.
- The use of joint dining rooms allows calculation and limitations of the number of covers in each dining room at any given hour.
- One meal forecast for the hotel includes all meals of hotel guests and events participants.
- Handles all types of events, banquets, catering and conferences.
Event booking includes the following information:
- Date and time (including split events and continuous events)
- Event type (Seminar, Congress, Lecture, Family event etc.)
- Booking status (option, tentative, reserved, paid, canceled, waiting)
- Customer (Company or agent)
- Follow up and cutoff dates
- Hall (including complex halls)
- Hall arrangement (round tables, theatre style, etc.)
- Table types (number of tables automatically calculated by number of participants)
- Accessories (from predefined list of accessories, depending on accessory availability)
- Standard dining room meals, standard menus and special menus (for weddings)
- The system issues quotation forms, events contracts, confirmation letters, fact sheets and special menu items lists.
We have more to show you about our Events System, for more info contact us.
VIEW OUR COMPLETE LIST OF MODULES YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR HOTEL